PRINT | FUSENet | DIRECT| FULFILLMENT
MORE THAN JUST INK ON PAPER...
What is FUSE Print?
The largest division of The Marek Group providing dynamic digital, sheet-fed, and large format commercial print operations with impeccable quality and process control resulting in vibrant, eye catching print for branded collateral, signage, displays and direct mail.
How do we do it?
In simple terms - we "get it"… We have the experience, passion and dedication you need to get your project completed on time and on budget. Helping you achieve your marketing goals with specialization such as:
- All Heidelberg sheetfed presses equipped with the latest technologies to provide you with vibrant and consistent color
- Two Kodak NexPresses, Xerox’s iGen4 and two DigiMasters to digitally print complex variable data jobs in black and white or full color.
- A niche specialty finishing department with unique capabilities including mounting, lenticular products, and puzzle/game manufacturing
- Partnering with Heidelberg for an “all Heidelberg bindery” with complete JDF-compliant workflow, allowing optimal quality and speed to market.
- Align our prepress operations with top end color management solutions like Taskero Universe, Heidelberg prepess interface and our G7 certification to ensure color management throughout a brand…right down to the individual job level
Why do we do it?
Our goal is to provide you with the absolute best-in-class manufacturing capabilities backed by the experience, dedication, and trust that you require when making your critical decisions for printed materials. It is through this partnership environment that we provide the ideas and suggestions to help save you time and money on your collateral materials. Trust the FUSE Print team to make your decision an easy one.